Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Did you ever want to create a whole world in a game? Objects, scenes, villages, towns, cities, terrain, environment? Would you like to put these pieces of puzzle together and bring the world of maps to life? Then you come and create the world our players desire!
What to expect:
- Creation of in-game world/map/environment according to real references
- Research, info gathering and project analysis
- Work in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of experienced senior designers
- Great, unique and friendly working atmosphere great for graduates
What to look forward to:
- An opportunity to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- Become a member of our family with a 20+ year history of making great games
- A hi-tech workspace with perks such as gym, massages room and a fun zone with pool table, soccer table and ping-pong table
- Friendly work environment and teams of experts in various fields
- Benefits including 1 extra week of holiday, 3 paid sick days, Cafeteria benefits, food allowance, English lessons, fresh fruit daily and more
What do we expect from you:
- Art feeling, spatial and technical perception
- Tenacity, willing to learn new things, attention to detail
- Experience with working in a team
- Reliability, independence and progressivity
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with in-game worlds creator or editor tools
- Knowledge of traffic regulations, laws etc.
Why to join our team:
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of map designers, send your cover e-mail and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.