At MADFINGER Games, we are always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we’ll need new hands to join: We’re looking for a Senior Technical Artist! As the Technical Artist, you’ll bridge the art and technical teams, supporting artists and engineers and overseeing the assets performance and validation. You’ll take the part in developing and maintaining resources and pipelines along with programmers, developing and optimizing tools and software to execute the needs of the game art and within the limits of the game engine. Your ultimate goal will be to prepare the technical background for the smooth implementation of finished game art, keeping the best visual quality of our game.
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with differences between creative and technical teams
- 1+ AAA game shipped as technical artist or other relevant technical experience, preferably 5+ years
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art)
- Good shader development experience
- Ability to identify the best tools and software to maximize game delivery
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Career training in VFX
- Strong scripting skills
- Ability to work with technical documentation
Who we are:
- We are an independent game developer with eleven years of experience in the market. Our studio is based in Brno, Czech Republic, in the centre of Europe. At MADFINGER Games we simply love making awesome hardcore gaming experiences, and our team consists of veteran game developers with a wealth of experience on console and mobile. We pride ourselves in bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of Samurai 2, Dead Trigger 2 and Shadowgun Legends will attest. One of our latest projects, Shadowgun Legends, is an Award-winning FPS game for mobile. Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we are seeking talented and experienced game developers. Someone who is a passionate game creative like the rest of us. Working with us, you’ll experience a vibrant, inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts. As part of our team, you will push the limits of your abilities - join us and make games that will make a difference.
- An innovative, skilled and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.