At MADFINGER Games, we are always investing a big effort into creating world-class entertainment that is visually perfect. Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we’ll need new hands to join: We’re looking for a Lead Animator! As a Lead 3D Animator, you will not only create inspirational animation content. You’ll become a part of our animation team and overtake the accountability for animation deliverables quality, ensuring technical constraints are met, providing accurate time estimates, meeting timelines and keeping animation processes up-to-date. You’ll lead by example, act as a mentor for other animators or artists. Your ultimate goal will be, together with your animation team, to bring the in-game characters and world into life.
- 5+ years of experience as a 3D Animator in game development
- Perfect understanding of creature anatomy, motion, weight, acting and timing applied to 3D animation
- Expert in-game animations practices and standards, especially in animating realistic creatures
- Expert user of Motionbuilder
- Create unique and innovative solutions for solving character animation issues
- Excellent communication skills
- English language on a professional level
- Good team player, able to organize and motivate a small team
Who we are:
- We are an independent game developer with eleven years of experience in the market. Our studio is based in Brno, Czech Republic, in the centre of Europe. At MADFINGER Games we simply love making awesome hardcore gaming experiences, and our team consists of veteran game developers with a wealth of experience on console and mobile. We pride ourselves in bringing the most cutting-edge and up-to-date design to our games, as players of Samurai 2, Dead Trigger 2 and Shadowgun Legends will attest. One of our latest projects, Shadowgun Legends, is an Award-winning FPS game for mobile. Currently, we have started to develop a new ambitious AAA project for PCs and we are seeking talented and experienced game developers. Someone who is a passionate game creative like the rest of us. Working with us, you’ll experience a vibrant, inspiring environment among a team of game enthusiasts. As part of our team, you will push the limits of your abilities - join us and make games that will make a difference.
- An innovative, skilled and friendly team - you can work with the top people from the gaming industry in the Czech Republic.
- A modern gaming office - it is a serious job, but there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing in our Relax room with consoles.
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into our games
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Relocation Package for foreigners
- Company events and sports enthusiasts - and we even have our own company gym.
- Sabbatical leave after 7 years working for the company
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.