Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for a talented 3D artist with who is a PC games enthusiast. If you have experience in creating game 3D models (buildings, vegetation, etc.), we are looking for you!
What to expect:
- Creating detailed 3D models from references
- Researching and analyzing the validity of references for task creation and building in-game assets
- Working in an experienced cross-discipline team under the supervision of industry veterans
- Collaborating with the design teams to create and populate gameplay spaces
What to look forward to:
- An opportunity to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- Become a member of our family with a 20+ year history of making great games
- A hi-tech workspace with perks such as gym, massages room and a fun zone with pool table, soccer table and ping-pong table
- Friendly work environment and teams of experts in various fields
- Benefits including 1 extra week of holiday, 3 paid sick days, Cafeteria benefits, food allowance, English lessons, fresh fruit daily and more
What do we expect from you:
- Experience in creating 3D models
- A portfolio featuring your professional, student level, or private 3D work
- To be a team player, show enthusiasm, be willing to learn and have a keen eye for detail
- You can create textures and use photoshop at an advanced level
- You understand game engines and the game development process
- You can get across your ideas in English
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of artists, send your cover e-mail, CV and portfolio at email@example.com. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.