Location: Prague, Mníšek pod Brdy, Brno
We are looking for an Outsource Manager to join us!
We are looking for an Outsource Manager to join our Art team to help us make great games for Bohemia Interactive. You would cooperate directly with the Art Lead, Creative Director and Producers and be the point of contact for our outsourcing partners. We will help you to understand the uniqueness in our games and assets we create. We expect from you to use this knowledge to deliver assets in the best possible quality and (of course) on time. We are interested in candidates with an eye for quality, precise work methods, and excellent organizational and communication skills. If you are keen to reinforce us as a key member of the team, reach out and join us in Prague, Mníšek pod Brdy or Brno!
- Manage of outsourcing production - make sure that the plan will be finished in the best quality and desired time
- Define priorities, create tasks and assign them to people
- Control data prepared by outsourcing partners and provides feedback on quality of this data
- Track the progress on the tasks, identify risks and issues on weekly basis and actively solve them
- Define tasks and priorities for more junior members of the team
- Prepare task descriptions for outsourcing companies and individuals
- Gather data for modelling and textures on his own
- Seek frequent consultations with respective department leads regarding outsourced work
- Cooperate with designers on model features
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience (game development preferably)
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals including visual design, shape language, colour theory, and lighting
- Ability to develop new workflows and methods
- Intermediate knowledge of tools (Graphic Software such as Maya, 3DS Max, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of supporting software (such as SVN, Atlassian tools)
- Previous experience with organizing people and teams
- Proficiency in effective communication
- Ability to communicate technical data to nontechnical colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken English (B2-C1)
- Czech language (C1 and higher) is a plus
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.