Location: Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for a Senior Tester with testing experience and positive connection with truck simulators to join our team. Do you want to be part of gaming development and participate in the improvement of our games? Then you are who we are looking for!
What to expect:
- You will be given tasks to test scenarios and procedures
- You will fully use your analytic skills with automated testing for map optimization
- You will assist your programmer and designer collegues with bug report and test analyzing
- You will analyze test logs
What to look forward to:
- An opportunity to work on acclaimed projects such as the Steam Award-Winning Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator
- Become a member of our family with a 20+ year history of making great games
- A hi-tech workspace with perks such as gym, massages room and a fun zone with pool table, soccer table and ping-pong table
- Friendly work environment and teams of experts in various fields
- Benefits including 1 extra week of holiday, 3 paid sick days, Cafeteria benefits, food allowance, English lessons, fresh fruit daily and more
What do we expect from you:
- You are a team player but you can also work independently
- You are thorough and have an eye for details
- You have experience with testing software and you know the basics of scripting
- You play video games on daily basis and have general knowledge about gaming industry and experience with truck simulators.
- You can actively communicate in English
- You have experience in any testing method or process
If you would like to become part of the SCS Software team of testers, send your cover e-mail and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position in our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
In case you would like to be included in the job board as well, please contact us about the possible partnership at email@example.com.